Wednesday 5 November 2008

Tagged

OMG I have been tagged by Sarah, I have to answer the following sets of 5 questions, Tag 5 people by leaving their names as well as links to their blog and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

THINGS I LOVE
1. My Hubby & My Kids
2. Crafting
3. Hot Bubble Baths
4. Reading a book in peace once the kids have gone to bed.
5. Shoes - I have loads of pairs some not even worn I just like to look at them.

THINGS I HATE
1. Rude and ignorant people
2. Paying council tax
3. Mess (any kind, I like things to have a place and in that place they stay)
4. Not having enough time to craft
5. Rain

MUSIC ON MY IPOD
I dont have an Ipod but these are my fave
1. Robbie Williams (his is the father of my children he just doesnt know it)
2. Westlife
3. Take That
4. Mowtown/Northern Soul
5. Anything that makes me want to dance

FAVE FOOD & DRINK
1. Chocolate
2. Cakes
3. Pepsi (I craved this when I was pregnant with abbie and even now have to have a least 1 glass per day).
4. Sweet White Wine spritzer
5. Chicken Korma, Rice & Nann bread.

I am tagging the same people I have given the award to, Mrs Wonka, Lisa, Bex, Natalie & Helen sorry if you have already been tagged, just ignore it if you have. You have to Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog and pick 5 other people to tag.

7 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Hey hun thanks for tagging me but I did this last weekend =) xxx

Michele said...

Hi Lyndsey, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. You have a fab blog and I love your cards. Have put you on my list of fave blogs.
Take care, Michele xx

Helen said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Great facts!
Thanks for the tag...I need to have a think about what to post now...
Helen x

Mrs Wonka said...

Pop on over to my little chocolate kingdom.......there is something waiting for you. xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for your comments on my blog. PC Crafter is here they have images you can buy to download that are normally coloured but if you want to use them as stamped images you need to make sure you download the ones with AI or WMF formats, if you dont use too much water when colouring, the printer ink doesnt run, or you can spray with hairspray to 'set' the ink.

The watermark I made in PSP7 its just text but I made the background transparent so it can lay over the photos of my card. If you dont know how to do one I will make one for you, just email me, my addy is on my blog.

Sarah x

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Thanks for tagging me! Will have a think and post tomorrow. x

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Thanks for tagging me! Will have a think and post tomorrow. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...