Monday 10 November 2008

Secret Crafter Challenge No 6 meets Magnolia V Stampavie

This card combines 2 challenges, Sketch no 6 by Wendy over on the Secret Crafter challenge blog and Week 2 in the Magnolia V Stampavie challenge blog. Which this week is Clean & Simple "A nice clean simple stream line look & no more than 3 colours".



I chose to put these 2 together as I felt that the Secret Crafter sketch fitted in the lines of clean & simple. As you can see the colours I have used are Red, Yellow & Blue (the little flower). Now I wasnt sure about whether hair colour counts so I hope not. Also the stem on the flower is green (do you think I am gonna get away with that cause I could always say blue & yellow = green).
Papers are Doodlebug, Image is Magnolia Tilda with flower, Core'dinations cardstock & PM rub on sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

15 comments:

Sue said...

oooh this is gorgeous Lyndsey, i love the colours and hte spotty paper and also one of my fave tildas:)

Thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Lesley said...

awwww this is fab!!! luv it huni...xxx

Shelly said...

Wow you've been busy, love all the girly cards! The bright colours look great on this little Tilda!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Lisa said...

Lovely card. I love the spotty papers. x

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhh I love it! I'm going to have a go at this one later!

Mrs W x

Anonymous said...

It's stunning, your blog is fab. I'm now a follower.Denise x

Wendy said...

This is fab! Love the colours. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x

Jill said...

oh this is gorgeous Lynsey I love the yellow and red thanks for joining us at SCSC hugs Jill x

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card, thankyou for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Donna said...

Lindsay I absolutely adore this card, spotty papers are my absolute fav and the image is sooooooo sweet. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
I love your card. Those papers are great with the image.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Tara said...

I love this Lyndsey, the red and yellow work so well together and I love Tilda's dotty boots! xx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is a stunning card i absoultely love it!.x

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, great papers love how the match Tilda's wellies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...