Saturday 1 November 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge

This card was made using the layout on the new challenge blog One Stop Craft Challenge. Unfortunately I forgot didnt post in time to enter the challenge. Here is a piccy of the card anyway.



The image was sent to me in a swap and is not the normal image that I go for, I tend to go for cute. But when I received it I thought it would go lovely with the Anitas Black paper pack that I had got as the designs are a bit more classic and dont really suit cute images. I was very pleased with the results and made another 3 cards using the same papers and images, but to different designs.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Lesley said...

hi huni..i wouldn't normally go 4 thi image either..but u may have changed my mind cause this is stunning..xx

Tab said...

oooh divine card Lyndsey! That image is fab, you have used it well and made a very elegant card! :0) Tab xxx

Rebecca said...

OMG I have that exact stamp, had it ages and never used it. This year I've got it out and used it loads - see pics that I'll post soon . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...