Monday 17 November 2008

New Baby Girl

I made a couple of cards (about a week ago I think) for my niece who was about to give birth anyday. Well she had the baby on Fri a whopping 9lb 11oz and she has called her Tallia-Lei. I am off to see her tomorrow and cant wait to have a cuddle. She had a bit of a tough time in labour, and apparently it was a bit touch and go, but she managed to have her naturally in the end and all is now fine with mom and baby. My poor niece she is only 17 (I know dont say anything) and it must have been pretty scary for her, but my sis was with her all the time its amazing what you can do with the strength of you monm beside you. Anyway the cards I did make for her have been stolen off me by my mother as she fell in love with them and wanted to give her them herself. So I have had to make another one today, so here is my offering to her.



The papers are DCWV Nanas Nursery, Image is Tilda with Tingla, Prima flowers, Doodlebug sugar coated brads, Basic Grey Sugar rub-on and ribbon from stash. Hope she likes.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya, this is so cute and I love the colour scheme! Dont show your mum she may change her mind lol. congrats to your niece.xxx

Rebecca said...

Wow 9lb 11oz !!

Love the card!

Hope your all better now x

Caroline said...

Love your blog Lyndsey! Fab cards

Lesley said...

hi huni...what a fab card....i luv it....luv n hugs Lesley xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Congratulations on becoming a Great Auntie, 9lb 11oz (gulp). Love the name she has chosen. Best wishes Debs x

Shelly said...

Firstly congrats to the new mammy! What a big baby! My niece and nephew were big babies but my sister-in-law is diabetic so it's expected I'm told. Hope mam and baby are doing ok! The card you've done is lovely, such a cute image x

Shelly said...

Oh yeah, forgot to congratulate you on becoming a great aunty! xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card so beautifully coloured ,love it ,Dawnxx

Tab said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, she'll love it!

My mojo has been on fire today lol, making the most of it while it last lol! As for my tree I will be joining you on the 30th too hehehe, can't wait! Oooh glad you found some stamps you liked on my site too, those Penny Blacks are a bit addictive lol! :0)
Tab xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...