Sunday 16 November 2008

Mojo Monday wk60

Well I felt a bit better last after the kids had gone to bed, so decided to try and make a couple of cards. Thought I better do Mojo Monday and Forever Friends so not to miss them. Over at Mojo Monday they had a great sketch, but I had a slight Problem I dont have a scalloped circle, so I tried to cut round with some scalloped scissors, its not perfect but I dont think it looks too bad. Sorry about bad picture light is not good here this morning.




The papers are from Craft House the cupcake collection, Image is Sugar Nellie - Nellie with spring flower, Bazzill Bling cardstock & PM brads.
Lyndsey xx
Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Glad you are feeling a little better. Gorgeous card - I love the colours. Your scalloped circle is very good. Sometimes I think all the gadgets we use to cut shapes etc make handmade cards look too perfect. Saying that it doesn't stop me buying them lol! x

gina g said...

great card Lyndsey and the scalloped circle is fab much better than mine without my nesties lol. gina xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the cheerful colors, and your handcut scallops look fabulous. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...