Monday 24 November 2008

Could life be any better!!!!

That is my question, and at the moment my answer would have to be NO!!!!!!. Things just seem to be going right for me for once (apart from today when Abbie had a huge paddy whilst picking Oli up from school and proceeded to throw herself down onto the playground). Not only did we have the fab and wonderful news about Abbie this week end just gone (see earlier post for details). The postie arrived today with my Whiff Of Joy stamps that I won from Katharina which I am dead chuffed about especially as I got a Lizzy one. I then come on here to find that I won challenge 41 over on at Funky Fairy's (thanks Sarah for sending me in the right direction). I have yet to find out what my prize is but I will let you know when I do. So I feel a bit like I am on cloud nine, well they say good news comes in 3's and it certainly has for me. Anyway onto todays cards, I have not made any for a challenge today but a couple of personal ones for my brother-in-law whos birthday is on fri. Now he is only really into 2 things-fishing & clay pigeon shooting (how the other half live hey!). Anyway found a fed decoupage of a fisherman in the Jolly Nation collection, which was our card sorted, but do you think I could find anything to put on an uncle card. In the end I cheated and just spelt out the word uncle in cut out letters.



The inside of this card says 'and thats just your age'.
Papers & chipboard shapes are all from the Dovecraft masculine collection. Sentiment is computer generated.



Papers & brads are all from Papermania Male collection, sentiments have been printed off the computer directly onto the card.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Laura (Faerielore) said...

fab cards and fab news !!!! wow all those lovely prizes have fun xxx

Joey said...

Wow Lynsey your luck is sure in at the moment long may it continue!!! congrats on your wins have fun with those stamps!.Your uncle card is smashing! I love those huge letters and the colours.xx

sorry bout the bg papers I am so addicted to them at the mo! lol, go ahead and buy them you know you want too lol.I accept the blame thats fine hehehe.x

Rebecca said...

Love the UNCLE card, the paper is great for men isn't it !!

Well Done on being a winner !!

x x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Welly Lynsey luck certainly seems to be on your side right now, well done hun!! i hope you enjoy all your winnings. I have to say what lovely cards. I havn't been here before, you have such lovely cards on here hun. Hugs linda x

Donna said...

2 fab cards Lynsey and so perfectly done for men's cards :) Donna x

NGCARDS said...

Some fabulous cards here, love em! Sounds like you really have had some good monets lol I did indeed see that I had won, so chuffed =) xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...