Tuesday 4 November 2008

Cheeky Monkey

I made this card for a friend of mine for her daughters friend (are you still with me). Anyway she always gives me an idea of what the person is into for every card I make for her. (she wont actually by one from a shop anymore and gives me 3 month list for me to work to). Clemence the little girl apparently loves monkeys, and I thought OMG where am I gonna get a nice image from. Then I remembered some kids decoupage we had in the shop ages ago from Craft House called Jungle Party. Well went down to the shop and looked through the decoupage sheets and eventually (we have lots & lots of decoupage) found 1 sheet. This is what I came up with.


Papers are Papermania spring colosal pack, Craft House Decoupage,Core'dinations cardstock, Dovecraft ribbon, flowers from stash. Sentiment was computer generated.
Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Mrs Wonka said...

This is monkeytastic......I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...