Tuesday 25 November 2008

Card for a friend

I have made this card for a friend of mine who is going to swap some images with me. She agve me some Penny Black images a while ago as she know I love them, and is doing me some more so I said I would do her some of mine and we could have a little swap. She has not been feeling well lately so I have made her this card to go with the images to cheer her up a bit. Hope you feel better soon Amanda, and this little package is waiting at the shop for you.



Papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas, Image is Magnolia Tilda with Present, Making Memories flower and charm from stash.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very nice, I'm sure Mandy will love it!!

Did you go to the new shop that you found?

I'm desperately trying to make a man card for today (EEEKK think it will be late LOL) and me mojo's gone walkies so I'm blog hopping for inspiration . . .

x x

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey!THANKYOU!You've made my day!the card is fab and has really cheered me up!i'm starting to feel more myself now and will get your images done and see you staurday!!!!!congrats on all the good news btw!

Tara said...

Aw, how thoughtful of you, I'm sure she'll love it, it's so pretty! xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what a lovely card hun, your friend will adore it. Lovely work. hugs linda x

CraftyC said...

Cute card Lyndsey!
Clairex

Sarah said...

what a fab card, it would cheer anyone up!

Sarah x

gina g said...

lovely card very pretty. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...