Wednesday 5 November 2008

Blog Award

I have been given this award by Sarah & Tab, I am so chuffed that someone finds my blog good enough to give it an award. Thanks so much girls xxx.



Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees
The 5 people I would like to nominate for this award are~
Mrs Wonka, Lisa,Natalie,Bex & Helen.
The reason I chose these people is cause they have fab blogs and are also kind enough to pop over to mine & give me lovely comments. I would have liked to include other people in this list, I could have easily added at least another 5 names, but I noticed that Sarah had already given some of them this award anyaway. So to all you peeps whos blogs I pop over to I still love you just the same, but you didnt need to be awarded cause you already know how good I think your blogs are.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Helen said...

Awwww - thanks for thinking of me Lyndsey! You've made my day! :0)
I'm going to add you to my blog roll if that's ok.
Helen x

Mrs Wonka said...

ohhhhh thanks so much....that is so sweet of you!

Mrs W x

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award Lyndsey. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...