Sunday 9 November 2008

Baby Girl

Not done much crafting this weekend, was at work all day Saturday, then went out on the night got back in about 1am and had a lovely lie in this morning. Not really got much mojo today so have spent a lazy day just pottering around the house and colouring in some images. I did however make a couple of cards on Friday night which I have not posted yet so these are what I am going to show you now. My niece is about to give birth anyday now and we know that its going to be a girl. So I have made a couple of cards up in advance, these cards are a first for me as they dont actually have an image just a sentiment. I found some lovely Basic Grey rub ons in my stash from the Sugar collection which once I had sorted the sentiments out didnt really need any images on the card. Not sure if I am 100% happy with as I am so used to having an image as the centre piece of the card, so let me know what you think.


Thanks Lyndsey xx

Papers are DCWV Nana's Kids, Sentiment Basic Grey Sugar rub ons, Prima flower, Papermania brad, buttons & ribbon from stash.

Papers & Sentiment are from the Basic Grey Sugar colletion, Prima flowers & Papermania brads, ribbon from stash.

13 comments:

amanda stokes said...

oh lyndsey these are beautiful.i would have to send both because i would'nt be able to choose lol.well you're certainly not out of mojo!where are those lovely square buttons from?i have'nt even used my nursery stacks apart from a couple of scrapbook pages i did of the boys.
my email address is stokesamanda@ymail.com
I forgot to tell you sat that clare curd has asked me to do some cards for the march issue of creativity...how exciting!!!!!
see you soon amanda x x

NGCARDS said...

This is so cute =) Fab colours! Glad you liked me calender =) xxx

Tab said...

Oh I love these cards Lyndsey, especially the first one! I know what you mean though, about not having an image, it feels strange doesn't it lol! Please be assured though, these card are awesome, love them!

The daisy stamp is by Sugar Nellie and online you can only get them from Funky Kits, they have just restocked as it sold out completely when she was launched, I love her so much I can see her getting used loads. As for the crimbo tree, I'm like you they go up as close to the 1st as poss, even been known to have it up at end of Nov lol, mad I know but you have to get the most of them don't you lol. :0)
Tab xxx

Rebecca said...

Lyndsey I love them! I have to agree with Mandy, send both. My friend was due on Sat but her little one (also a girl) has not yet made an appearance .. . I ought to get cracking on a card though, good job I saw your post it reminded me!
x x

Donna said...

Oh Wow Lyndsey both of these cards are absolutely stunning, the cards look perfect without images as the sentiments say it all :) Donna x

Tara said...

Ooooooh, I absolutely love these Lyndsey, so professional and it really goes to show that you don't always have to use an image! Well done on them both, they're great! xx

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! Firstly thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm glad you found me through Do Crafts! To be honest I don't go on there much now as their site was starting to bug me (toooo slowwww...) but maybe it's fixed now? I'm gonna add you to my blog list so I can visit you again, I love your cards for the new baby, especially the square one with those lovely buttons etc! Definately my fav! Keep in touch xx

NGCARDS said...

Thank you for that really sweet comment on my blog, Im glad I inspired you =) xxx

Lesley said...

aww huni...these are fab!!!!! cant choose a fav....hehehe...i got (well my hubby got me) the full set of pro-markers from The Secret Crafter for £145....and they came the very next day!!! superb delivery and there communication was fab!!! i will defo be shopping there again....hehehe....if u need any other info just send me a wee email...lol...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

maddy hill said...

Lyndsey you have made some fab cards - my favorite is the first one - just love that one.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, fab colours, love the layout too.
Erin x

Sarah said...

I love the buttons on the first card and the colours used are fab!

Sarah x

gina g said...

these are stunning Lyndsey love em. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...