Wednesday 26 November 2008

50th Card

No challenges tonight I am way too tired to get my head round any. I am doing 4 days at work this week as am covering one of the others girls shift whilst she is on her hols and have had really busy days with lots of customers and stock deliveries. Then on Wednesdays straight after work I go and help my friend out at WW class so didnt get back in till 7.30pm. Then I remembered I hadn't done my uncles card for tomorrow he is the big 50 and we are all going out for a meal to celebrate. Then on Sat he is having a surprise party, so looking forward to that and catching up with relatives that we dont see that often. My dad was one of 16 children,(and they went on to have children, and they went on to have children and so forth) so we have a very big extended family stretching all over the country. Some family we are very close too and others we only get to meet up with at these family parties which is great. So here is my card for my uncle Mick can you guess who he supports? answers on a postcard please lol!!!.

Papers are Papermania Male collection, Jolly Nation decoupage, Coredinations cardstock embossed with a Big Shot using Sizzix embossing templates & ribbon from stash.
Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

gina g said...

fab card Lyndsey im sure he will love enjoy your meal tomorrow and the party on sat. gina xx

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow he will love it!

mrs W x

Caroline said...

Great Card! I love it. Caroline x

Tab said...

Fab card hun! Your Uncle Mick will love it, have a fab time at the party too! Wow one of 16, my word ya Gran must have been exhausted lol! :0)
Tab xxx

Mar G said...

Aw wow what a brilliant card :) Well Done! x

Tara said...

This is fab Lyndsey, your uncle should love it! Have a fab weekend and party! xx

Ila said...

Your card is Fabulous Lyndsey...a perfect birthday card for a fella who's 50!!...Thanks for spreading the news of my candy..Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Fab card, he'll love it.well done.Denise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...