Friday 24 October 2008

Whif of Joy

These two cards were yet again made from images I received in an image swap. I have been so lucky and have received some fantastic images just lately. I fell in love with stamp when I saw it on Katharina's blog and was so thrilled when i received them images I didnt want to use them in case I spoiled it.


The papers used on these cards were from Craft House in the Plum Pudding Collection, Dovecraft brad and Organza Ribbon, the flowers were from a bunch of daisys i got at a bargin price of £1 (you wouldnt believe how many blooms I got just out of that 1 bunch.
Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Tab said...

Fabulous cards Lyndsey! She is gorgeous, I agree, my fav WOJ stamp. :0) Tab xxx

CraftyC said...

This is such a popular stamp, even I own it (still uned though). Great cards!
Clairexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...