Friday 24 October 2008

Cute & Funny

I made the following cards from images I was kindly sent in an image swap, they were just so cute and funny I had
to make cards out of them.
These two were made using a Penny Black image (i think) and DCWV Christmas wishes paperstack and brads. The greeting is computer generated I just couldn't resist the pun.
This one was made using an image i yet again received in an image swap (i think is Penny Black not sure though!)
The papers are from Craft House and the collection is called Plum Pudding.
Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fab cards - I love those sheep!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Helen x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

These are fab. I love the images and the colours you have used. Hugs, Lainy x

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey!fab cards!tut tut being a big lover of penny black you should know one when you see it lol!this is a PB stamp i think its from a christmas clear set.anyway thanks for those snowflakes today...so kind of you.can't wait to use them!speak soon!amanda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...